Saturday, August 20, 2005

Fanfair Update 3

Hello from Chattanooga, once again! Terry sang at the SGM Fanfair this morning and although he did not sing at his scheduled time nor place he did great! That is a long story so I won't go into all of the details but we know that God has a plan and we two are just simple enough to believe that ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM WHO LOVE THE LORD! There has been a lot of talk about the attendance at SGM Fanfair and to be honest it was not as large as what we expected. However, God had exactly there who He wanted there.
We were thrilled to see Terry's producer Mr. Eddie Crook and his wife Mrs. Janice at the convention yesterday and today. The Eddie Crook family has been such a blessing to us and it is great to know that they support us and all of their artist!
I would like to end on this note . . . Thursday night at the first annual US Gospel News/SGM Fanfair awards program, Karen Peck Gooch was voted as Soprano of the Year. When Karen accepted her award she made a comment that really made me think. I can not quote her exactly but she said something to this fact, "I am honored to work for the best boss in the world, Jesus Christ Himself!"
That is exactly how I feel. We all should be "employees" for Christ and we should rejoice in the fact that he chose to use us! I am so thankful that I can say that I enjoy what I do and that I work for the best boss in the world!!!

We love you all! Jessica