Saturday, August 13, 2005

Updates & Thanks!

Good Evening!
I would like to let everyone know that I spoke with Crystal (Blake's sister) last night and she said that Blake was getting good reports from the doctors thus far. He is still in lots of pain so please continue to remember him and his family when you pray.
We would like to thank MaChristies in Anniston for such a wonderful evening of worship and fellowship. They always show their kindness every time we are there. We have been in service nearly every night this past week and it has truly been a blessing. The best part is that it is not going to end. Next week we will be at the SGM Fanfair in Chattanooga, TN where there will be singing and preaching everyday. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel to Chattanooga early Monday.
I would like to add a special note to my parents, Jim and Dorene Barkley. As another year of my life approaches I can not express to the both of you how much I appreciate everything you do for me. I love you both very much and thank you for having and raising the daughter you didn't expect! LOL ; )

We hope to continue posting next week, however because we will be on the road we are not sure when we will have internet service. Until next time!

Jessica